Wednesday, August 25, 2010

And so it begins...

I’m an aspiring writer with a couple obscure short stories and articles on my meager resume. I'm trying to find an agent for a novel I've been working on for the past few years. However, the print publishing process can take a very long time.

Therefore, I’m also going to dust off an unpublished novel I wrote 15 years ago and see how it does on the Amazon Kindle ebook reader.

This blog will chronicle my efforts, including costs, time spent, artist search, Kindle data, sales numbers, and so on.

So, if you want to read about the Kindle efforts of a writer with near zero publishing experience, come on back and see how I’m doing from time to time. If you have experience in the epublishing arena, you can also give advice!

I'll also provide links to epublishing resources as I find them. I've already put some up to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment